I wasn't lookin at her eyes...that woman is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Printable View
I wasn't lookin at her eyes...that woman is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Angelina has been in some of my favorite movies: Hackers, Gia, Girl interupted, Tomb Raiders, Mr & Mrs Smith just to name a few.
Pete, I was REALLY trying to look at her eyes, but she does have a great body, and my eyes might have strayed just a little bit [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank you Ladies, here are a few more...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/ellanoize/n15.jpg
Another Batman
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...inaJolie89.jpg
One of the Hottest Actresses around, Love her eyes...really I'm looking at her eyes!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10..._1600x1200.jpg
Speaking of Eyes... [img]wink.gif[/img]
rog , Are you sure that you are looking at her eyes ?
She is one of my favorite actresses, her movies are always interesting!!!
Wow that one of the rain on the lens/window reminds me of Monet.
I am kind of a background and wallpaper queen....LOL. I have a huge folder full of backgrounds and such so here are some of mine. *Note* These images are pretty big but they are designed to fit the entire screen.
http://usera.imagecave.com/kristinma...er/3d_2522.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/kristinma...orcasdream.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/kristinma.../raindrops.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/kristinma...absolument.jpg
DAMN GIRL those are AWESOME!!! I am glad they are big cause I am getting kinda blind lately *EG!!!